The eHub is a flexible, inviting learning space designed to allow students the freedom to learn whichever way works best for them. The eHub is currently home to the school library, Online Language Program (through Open High School), Individual Study Program, Reading Support Program and the Griffin Program (academic support). The eHub is open from 8.30- 3.15 Monday- Friday, but is closed at recess and the first 10 minutes of lunch time.
The Teacher Librarian is always available to assist students in the eHub to:
* search for information for assignments
* locate and select relevant resources, both print and electronic
* evaluate information on the internet
* take effective notes and build knowledge in order to avoid plagiarism
* reference sources correctly
* support students enrolled in study lines or the Online Language Program
* select appropriate literature for leisure reading
* A loan limit of four items applies to all students (text books do not count towards this limit)
* The standard loan period is two weeks and renewals are permitted upon library staff sighting the item.
* Students with overdue library items will not be permitted to borrow any further library items until items are returned or paid for.
* Students with overdue text books will not be permitted to borrow any further text books until items are returned or paid for.