Alfred Deakin High School Board
Current Board Members:
Denis O’Dea | 0419 237 977
Thao Nguyen | 0422403548
Rajiv Shah | 0423 643 424
Duties of the Board
- Establish strategic direction of the school
- Monitor and review school performance
- Develop, maintain and review school curriculum
- Develop and review policies
- Approve the school budget
Should you have any queries please contact Jodi for help.
The School Board meets monthly.
The A.C.T. Department of Education delegates important responsibilities to School Boards, giving them the power to approve:
- school programs
- allocation of school funds
- curriculum policies and procedures
As well, our Board fosters school and community relationships and determines School needs taking into account parental, student, and teacher needs and interests.
Visitors are welcome and should arrange an invitation with the Principal or Board Chair. Staff are invited to attend all Board Meetings.
Annual Action Plan Report/ Impact Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Improvement Plan